Injections are a valuable and effective diagnostic and treatment option for pain management, as they relieve pain and inflammation. These injections are administered directly into the affected area, along with a local anesthetic to relieve any potential discomfort.
Our physicians have extensive experience and expertise in a variety of common and more rare injection techniques to help diagnose and manage your pain:
- Corticosteroid injections: for joint, tendon and nerve inflammation are performed with advanced techniques to help reduce your pain and improve your function.
- Botulinum Toxin Type A (Xeomin / Botox): injections for low back and neck pain, myofascial pain, painful neuropathies, dystonia, toriticollis, piriformis syndrome and thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Viscosupplementation: Our physicians utilize a variety of therapeutic injections for osteoarthritis of your joints. Viscosupplementation is a technique aimed at improving joint function and reducing pain.
- Sclerosing injections (Prolotherapy): Our physicians utilize this specialized technique for painful tendon problems (tendonopathy) and certain bone / joint problems.
- PRP injections (Platelet Rich Plasma): Our physicians utilize these injections for inflammation, arthritis, joint pain, tendonopathy and other musculoskeletal problems.